Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Intro to New York City: Hot Child in the City

So, as most of you know, I’m going to Kenya in a couple of months. In honour of the occasion, I’ve decided to start a blog. Also, I just went to New York and obviously nothing could be more exciting to blog about than a trip to the Big Apple.

I have to admit I wasn’t sure I would like New York. I thought it would be big and American (i.e. boring). But it was big and American with style. I kept staring at the sky scrapers that littered the island no matter where we went; eating my way (and usually only half succeeding) through large portions of food; walking supersized blocks; and generally consuming in every which way and loving every New York minute of it.

I’ve decide to split the trip up into geographic sections to explain more easily to all of you wonderful people exactly how cool New York is. It will be split up into separate postings so you can decide which parts interest you or read it all at once or in little bites. Hope you enjoy reading about New York as much as I enjoyed visiting it!

No comments: